Subject: Real Time Economy Project Estonia
From: "Jalvingh, Heleen Jitske" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 12:17:23 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

The European Commission’s Directorate-General for Reform (DG Reform) has 
commissioned ICF, a global consultancy, to update the EU’s Quality of Public 
Administration Toolbox (Publications catalogue - Employment, Social Affairs 
<https://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=738&langId=en&pubId=8055&type=2&furtherPubs=no> 
& Inclusion - European Commission (europa.eu)). We are very interested in 
the ‘Real Time Economy Project’ <https://realtimeeconomy-bsr.eu/>  and 
consider including these as inspiring examples in the updated EU’s Toolbox 
in the chapter on Business Environment. We would therefore like to ask you 
some questions about this project.

Real Time economy project:

*	What is the status of this project? Do you know if there have been any 
further developments?
*	Is it still active?
*	If it has been completed, can you provide data on the results, in terms of 
its efficiency, cost reduction for businesses, number of users so far, etc? 
Have you done any recent evaluation/monitoring and if so, what were the 
results?
*	Are you planning any changes?
*	Who is the main contact person for this project and would you be happy to 
have this example included in the EU Toolbox 2024?

Your feedback is valuable to us, as it helps us to establish what examples 
to use in the next Toolbox, so that other EU member states can learn from 
these inspiring examples. Would you be so kind to get back to me by Monday 
26 February?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Heleen Jalvingh

Heleen Jalvingh, Manager Policy Implementation and Programmes - Employment & 
Social Policy
+44 (20) 30964891 (Landline)
10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1BE, United Kingdom

 <http://www.icf.com/> icf.com  | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/heleen-jalvingh-7611a919/> Linkedin

We are moving! Please note new address from 11th March 2024:

ICF 62 Threadneedle Street, London, EC2R 8HP